22.11.16

FOOD | SUGARDOUGH BREAD & CAKE









Seeing this cafe at the end of the street by the heart of the Lanes, I thought it was quite cute. It looked cosy, the customers seems to be very chilled and best of all they had cakes and coffee - My favourite! After looking around the sight seeing areas, shopping, checking out unique yet edgy shops around The Lanes, having afternoon tea seems to be the next thing on my list :)

Now now now, who doesn't like an afternoon tea?!

Our choices were as follow: banana cake, croissant, latte, and tea. It was quite a tasty meal, my favourite was the latte as it was a good combination the moist, not too sweet banana cake. In terms of value for money.. I would say yes! I think we spent around £15 altogether and we had such a good time. 

I found the cutlery was quite small which made it quite cute and chic. the design of the place was quite neat but I would say the tables are too near too each other. However, I guess that's what made it look busy. We ended up staying there for a while till the rain has stopped and quite frankly it was a good place to just catch up, think and BLOG!


Overall, I would thoroughly recommend it and when I am back again in Brighton, I will definitely be back.

That's it from me for today guys!



Post a Comment

Insta ��

© Chessabelle♡. Design by FCD.