29.8.16

FOOD | RIDDLE & FINNS










Riddle and Finns is a seafood restaurant that is well known in Brighton. I’m not going to lie it is quite pricey but if you are a seafood lover like myself, it is well worth it!
From the outside, this restaurant is not what you would expect. It seems like your ordinary, everyday food but once you see the ambience inside, it is quite romantic with candles on your table and champagne bottle to welcome you. However, we wanted to see more of the cooking action so we sat outside in front of the kitchen.

Upon getting seated, we were greeted by a lovey waitress and she gave us loaf of sliced bread with a 3 choices of spreads. As well as that for our main, we decided to order the “Riddle and Finns classic” which was £25 – I know, it is a little expensive but guys the taste is worth every pound haha. This platter included lobster, mussels, shrimp, king prawns and some other seafood that I cannot remember the name of lol – please refer to the picture. We were also recommend the catch of the day, and apparently it was not to be missed, hence we ordered it, and trust me when I say it was delicious.

Let’s not forget to mention the customer service was great and speedy! The action in the kitchen was surprisingly fascinating to watch haha, but overall I must say that I would definitely recommend this place for my fellow seafood lovers. My overall rating is a 10/10! So if you are ever in Brighton, make sure you stop by, please click the website link for more information:


I hope you guys enjoyed my first post! See you soon!
Live , love and most importantly, don’t forget to laugh,





2 comments

  1. I don't like seafood but the food looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the article! I will definitely drop by Riddle & Finns the next time I'm in Brighton!. Just out of curiosity, did you finish that all by yourself?! :D

    ReplyDelete

Insta ��

© Chessabelle♡. Design by FCD.