14.10.16

FOOD | GBK STRATFORD






GOURMET BURGER KITCHEN

Hey guys, its been a couple of weeks but I am back with another Food post! 

So my girls and I went out for a nice lunch at GBK a few weeks ago, and I thought I would share it with you guys. I ordered simple medium rare cheese burger with onion rings and sweet potato fries.

 I have to say GBK have the best sweet potato fires out there! They are soo good, I can't explain you just need to try it haha! There onion rings are fired in batter and some special seasoning that tastes great. It is extremely filling! All in all if you're feeling a burger I would definitely recommend GBK because their food is great in flavour and even better in price. I spent less than £15 in total and that is only because I got an extra side. 

     I know this was a little shorter than usual but,
I hope you guys enjoyed my second food post See you soon!
Live , love and most importantly, don’t forget to laugh,


Post a Comment

Insta ��

© Chessabelle♡. Design by FCD.